Thursday 23 April 2015

I'm writing to tell you.... -


If you've been following my posts on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, you'll know that I recently added a new product and product line to my Etsy shop!

In order to cater for a larger swathe of the demographic, I have introduced low price point items. I hope that this will see in an increase in visitors and sales, allowing those who are on a budget to still be able to buy beautiful photographic prints.

The prints are in the form of beautiful, glossy postcards with a high-quality finish. They're crisp, vibrant and perfect for sending off to a loved one or friend. They're also great for decorating, scrap booking or even collecting. 

Their low price allows you to experiment with different ways to put them to use! If you've purchased any, snap me a picture of how you've chosen to use or display them!

The postcards are available to purchase separately or as a pack of four, with a generous saving to be made if you decide to go for the latter option. Also, purchases of more than one single postcard at once, will not be charged extra delivery for each additional postcard.

Lastly, to anyone local to or familiar with Cliffe; all of the images printed were taken there! They'll be a little more special to you.

Postcard listing: www.etsy.com/uk/listing/230106926/stunning-photographic-postcards-singles


 

On another note. Microsoft, formally Nokia, sent out one of their latest devices for me to test out; the Lumia 640. Below is a product image I took of the device, upon discovering it's blue finish perfectly matched that of my beside table.




I'll have the images I've taken with the device to share with you shortly!

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment